Who knew you can have your eye lashes permed? If you didn't---
you're in good company. Apparently it's not a common practice
at this point. Andrea is the only student certified to do it and she
taught herself using the tutorial DVD's. Only one of the instructors
has ever done it! Malea decided to be Andrea's third Victim!
Malea's face reveals her apprehension.
One foam rod is used for each eye.
The lashes are actually glued to the rod.
Then comes the pink waving lotion.
There is nothing "pretty" about this process, so they make the chemicals lovely colors.
Malea's lashes were very perm resistant so the processing time as longer than usual.
The blue stuff is the neutralizer or setting lotion.
The final steps include a clear nourishing lotion, and a
clear glue removal liquid so the rods can be removed.







That is sweet! Is Malea glad she got it done? I may want to try this. No more eyelash curlers!!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures with the rods on her eyelashes. They make her eyes look like the are smiling. :0)
I think she should just wear the rods with the colorful lotion all the time :-) It's a good look for her.
ReplyDeleteOnce again no end results?!?!?! Who is in charge of the camera? Where can I sign up to be a test subject? I WANT TO PLAY TOO...*brat baby fit throwing* Pretty colors though!
ReplyDeleteActually, the whole process involves excruciating pain! ;) It is rather nice not to have to curl them every day.
ReplyDelete