I had a bus run to Park City with the JHS Cross country team on Oct. 4th.. An hour
before I leaving I peeked out the window and it was like looking into a snow globe!
I knew with Gary Nielson as coach the meet was still on!
before I leaving I peeked out the window and it was like looking into a snow globe!
I knew with Gary Nielson as coach the meet was still on!
I dropped the team at a park, but had to drive to PCHS to park the bus.
This is a hedge along their High School parking lot.
This is a hedge along their High School parking lot.
The early snow revealed the maze of ski runs on the hill side.
This is PCHS. They have a food court rather than a lunch room.
Five different cuisines are available every day!
Awesome sign just inside the school.
They don't have a drama room, they have an entire theater!
My walk around the football field was beautiful.
None of the buildings in Park City have rain gutter, so
when the snow melts it drips of the entire edge.
Country Living at its best in Park City, Utah.
That really is a beautiful area. I think a food court is a great idea! I like options.
ReplyDelete