Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Bee shed project


Dad and I decided to repaint the bee shed this year. 
We seem to have a project or two every spring.

Dad used the Uncles' air compressor to blow the loose paint off. 

It wasn't and easy job! ): 

 But as you can see---The bee shed looks much better.

A mysterious crop circle like message appeared on the south side.  The interpretation was 
clear: "I'd love to be done, but I ran out of paint!" Gratefully, that problem has been solved!

Dad made a metal guard to cover the bottom two slates because they were so water damaged.
 Once it was painted it looks great!

3 comments:

  1. I remember painting the bee shed. That was a big project! It looks really good now. Way to go Grandma and Grandpa!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done! I would have helped you paint if I were there! I like painting. :) Looks really nice though!

    ReplyDelete