I have spent the most wonderful time picking out my favorite vertical
and horizontal picture of each family group taken. I am sending a disc
with all the pictures to each of you, but thought a sneak preview would
be fun. Can't wait to see which your favorites are! Taken 7/13/14
The Mitchells from Washington.

The Seelys from West Virginia.
The Wilkins in transit from Arizona to Orem.
The Mellors from Springville, Utah!
The Shirleys in transit from North Carolina to Mississippi.
The California Kenisons
The Smiths from Florida.
Andrea: single and completely eligible!
Grandma and Grandpa.
I was shocked how old and tired I look! Why didn't someone tell me?
The group: reality as it was!

Our life's work all together again!
Traditional: "We love you Jakey shot!"
I wish we'd have got a Bethany and SJ family shot and a Potter portrait ):
I wish we'd have got a Bethany and SJ family shot and a Potter portrait ):


















Dear Mother, You do not look OLD AND TIRED!!! You look WISE and TIRED!!! there is a difference.... Thanks you soooooooo much for hosting and making everything so AMAZING!!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you!!!
ReplyDeleteI second what Shellie said. Thank you for making it the most fantastic reunion ever!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI think the pictures turned out really well. Thanks for getting that all lined up. I am excited to see the rest. (You don't look any older or more tired than I do in my family picture. I was much more relaxed in the sibling picture...do you think it had anything to do with not having my kids in it?)
ReplyDeleteWe still talk about how much fun it was at Grandma's house. The kids think we should go to Utah if we ever have to evacuate. :0)
We have a lot of good looking people in the family! Love the pictures and almost as much as I loved the actual reunion itself! I wanted it to last forever! :)
ReplyDelete