Monday, September 8, 2014

Houdini and distinquished guests

For about 3 or 4 days one week, I would look out every day to find Chica was
 out of her pen with all the the fences in tact. It was a mystery for  a few days. 

Just for the record, Chica was rolling under this gate to make her escape.
After several times, Chica was trained to get back in her pen on command. :)

Of course distinguished visitors keep coming whether she is in or out of the pen.
Sadie, Frank, and Louie!

Julie, Jake and Sadie with Eclipse.

Louie is on board.  (Jake has a beard for his part in Fiddler on the Roof. )

Jake and his boys, Frank and Louie.

Finally, clear from Switzerland, here's Lucas!

3 comments:

  1. Lucas and Jake are two I haven't seen for a while. I am so glad we skyped the weekend he was down visiting. I am glad you have roots planned so that everyone knows where to find you even after years. I am glad I know where to find you too. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake must be Tevia... (I think that's how you spell it, but I am not sure...) Man, that's a tricky little pony. No wonder people like Jake and Lucas traveled far and wide to see her. ;) Wish we could have been there to see them too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos and am so glad Karrie talked you all into doing this blog. It helps me feel closer to home....and my ponies. :)

    ReplyDelete