Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Bean Museum to meet the Potters 12/29/2014

We all met at the Bean Museum for an activity when 
the Potter's arrived in Utah County. (12/29/2014)

Grandpa with a frosty moose on the loose.

We found Malea and Colton!


The lambs in this nativity were real.

I love this painting.


A second floor perspective shot!

Malea and Andrea on the apex predator floor.

Do I look like Pumba?

3 comments:

  1. I agree with Luke! I hate it when there are spiders hanging around the slide. ;) I think Andrea and Malea make cute Pumbas, and Andrea may be an apex predator! She is looking pretty deadly in that picture! :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should clarify my comment. Andrea looks deadly to the two legged prey. :0) She can definitely get them!!

      Delete
  2. Holy smokes! I have only been here for like 3 days and she already has us up on her blog! Way to go momma!
    The Bean Museum does look really cool with all the renovations and stuff. We had a fun time! :)

    ReplyDelete