Thursday, January 29, 2015

Homefront in January 2015

We had a January thaw this year!



Sometimes the "Heat" of life makes you weary and you lose "face". Ever noticed?














 That's when you need "somebody to lean on."

 This is the afghan Joyce Johnson made me for Christmas.  
Can you tell what the theme is?  I lined it with fur. :)
Iwanted to remember that I earned my Spiritual Fitness 
degree from the University of Celestial Arts in 2015.

2 comments:

  1. Andrea is a good one to lean on. Your new blanket looks super nice and warm. Andrea is a great model. :0)
    I don't recognize any of those boys. Does that mean I am old?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good of Andrea to lend a shoulder for that snowman to lean on... ;)

    I don't recognize really any of those kids on the billboards, so does that make me old??? Cool that they have their own billboard though!

    And that is an awesome blanket that Joyce made. She is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete