Thursday, May 21, 2015

Dallin's B-day 5/6/15

I wish I had pictures from Rorie's 7th Birthday because it was on
 May 4th. (That is Star Wars Day: "May the fourth be with you! :)

 Dallin's 7th birthday was May 6, 2015.  Grandpa and I
got to go to his party.This is his cool birthday cake.

 Dallin was pleased with every aspect of his party.

 Notice that his candles make different colored flame. 

 He just had to enjoy his cake for a few minutes before eating it.

 It was fun to watch him open presents.  He was tickled with 
everything and expressed his gratitude is a sweet way.

 He took time to read and enjoy every card. 

He and his mom had to try out the amazing magnet set he received from his family. 

 
Like what Brenda (and Emily) did in their living room? 

2 comments:

  1. Dallin's cake is pretty cool! I love Brenda's wall!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun party! That Dallin boy is a cute one! :) And I do love the picture collage!

    ReplyDelete