Thursday, December 17, 2015

A change of climate at home


We left San Diego and Lakeside amid Birds of Paradise in full bloom.
We returned to Levan to the first snow storm of the season.


A major snowstorm hit the next week.

It features BIG snow globe type flakes.

It was wet, dense snow...perfect for a snow man! 

Creator and creature pose together.

This is what 5 degrees looks like the day after the storm.

                       Grandma, Is she real?                                  Just a real snow lady, SJ!


 The next BIG storm hit Dec. 14-15th.  This is Levan Church. 



This is Florence Peterson's residence in town.

 
The tracks belong to SJ who came to play in the snow!

2 comments:

  1. I love the snow pictures. I miss the snow. I am glad you all got to play in the snow. Your snow lady is impressive! I like her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love your snow lady! And Sarah's face! :)

    ReplyDelete