Thursday, February 25, 2016

Osceola County Fair

Osceola Count Fair  2016
 We went on their "carload" night.

 I couldn't help but notice the flying school bus ride.

 Janna, Baby Sam, and Caden

 There were lots of fun rides for little kids.  Abby was kind enough to go with Ammon. 

 The sunset that evening.
 This was a double-decker merry-go-round.

 There was a big bale of hay decorating contest throughout the fair.

 The Paul Bunyan contest featured a chain saw and double saw team. 

 This is the pot-bellied pig racers.    
 

The highlight was the pig races.  I am not sure what Dad was thinking, 
but he made a bet on each round for a dollar, and  picked the winner 
of the first round…Mr. Harry Ham Bone!   This is the prize he won. 
Ammon loved it so much that we had to leave it in Florida. 
There were six pigs in each round and they had entertaining names 
such as: Beyonce Baconator, Lady Hog-ga, and Britney Spear-ribs. 
Another heat featured: Barach-of-ribs Obama, Hoggary Clinton 
and Donald Rump Roast.  All in all, it was a fun event!


 Like all county fairs, there were amazing exhibits.

There was an exotic petting zoo area.
 This guy gave new meaning to BIG HORNED cattle. 


 Notice that this little Bongo is licking Dad's nose.

 Andrew, Caden, and Abby

 We ran into a living dinosaur on our way to the car.

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I am glad you got to go. I was wishing we were there too. Pig races are always the best!!

    ReplyDelete