My favorite bus trip of the month was a long one.
It was to Cedar City with the JJHS FFA class.
If you look close you may see someone you know.
Allie Wood, Naesha Poulsen, and Kaitlyn Hall are each from Levan.
We visited the StaheliWest where they make a steaming
implement that produces artificial "dew" allowing
farmers in arid areas to bail their hay any time they want.
This picture was in the office. I loved it!
Can you tell who the men around the campfire are?
We went on a tour of the assembly plant.
These are some components of the steamer.
The red tanks are for water and black ones for diesel fuel.
This is the computer brain of the steamer.
This is the finished product. Can you see the temple?
Dad missed the tour, but drove down so we could
go to lunch together. Then we drove up on the
hill to see the progress of the Cedar City Temple.
Angel Moroni is the project supervisor.
This shot includes some of the native vegetation that surrounds it.
The open house begins Oct. 27, 2017!
It will be dedicated Dec. 10, 2017!
Next year I will look for bus parking near the temple ;)
Dad and I stopped by a museum. The host knew
Uncle Blaine and mentioned they had commissioned
his son to do several blacksmith projects for them.
My schedule was not as open as we had expected
so I had to take the kids bowling while Dad went back
on on actual tour of the museum that takes up a full block.
All the prophets! I love that picture! Where could one get a copy of that do you think?
ReplyDeleteYeah! Way cool camp fire pic!
ReplyDelete