Wednesday, May 17, 2017

A perfect Sunday evening in April

Andrea was home for the weekend.
SJ wanted her to do her hair a funny way.

Then the tour of the barnyard in Spring began.
Hans, the laying hens and SJ.

Gerti and the kids.
Only the white ones are hers.

SJ with one of the new bunnies.
Andrea and another baby bunny.

Hans and Grandpa enjoy a close encounter.

The barnyard at its best.

The two with color were purchased.  They are meat goats/

Kids seem to love Andrea!

This is the triangle of restraint!
It keeps this little Houdini in her own pen.
This is Bethany's bus.  980
Bethany and SJ taking care of dinner for the kids.

Grandpa and Hans playing with the cat.

We even had babies in the house that day!
Andrea introduces herself to this fluffy little chick.

2 comments:

  1. Aww! I miss having baby animals! I can't wait to figure out where we are going to live so I can get some small goats, cats, a dog and chickens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! You have quite the little barn yard there, and some pretty chill chickens apparently. ;)

    ReplyDelete