Monday, January 14, 2019

Festival of Trees 2018


The Festival of Trees was in November this year.  We picked Janna, Ammon and Sam from the airport and went straight to the event.  Amy came along with us as a surprise.




This tree was made of smashed #10 cans.            My Little Pony Christmas

I studied JOY this Christmas.  Someone else did, too.

These figures are from James Christensen's artwork.  He passed away
 in January of 2018, so this is to memorialize his art and 
wonderful detailed paintings. I visited his studio on a bus run.
This is one of his pieces that was published by The Church.


For some reason this made us think of Aunt Karrie.

The Eiffel Tower reminded us of Eliza who recently visited.
Amy was attracted to this mini-play house.  I wonder why?


Grandpa and jet lag won by the end.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you shared so many pictures! I love the festival of the trees.

    ReplyDelete