I flew out of Provo for the first time on February 18th, on my way
to Mesa, AZ to visit Katie and her family. The purpose of the trip was
to learn how to index from the best indexer I know. We also
visited the Mesa zoo one day. It was chilly just for me while there.
The animals were active and we enjoyed some unusual performances.
Gabe loves an element of impending disaster.
A large electronic insect collection was on display.
This is a cobra!
The baby Orangutan stole the show.
The vegetation was a amazing as the animals.
Katie talked me into riding a camel. I was glad she did!
I ended up flying home earlier than planned, but it turned out not
for the reason I thought. Mesa had severe flooding the day after I
flew out and I was needed to teach R.S. last minute back in Utah.

These one on one trips are so fun! If only we could get that email travel down you could visit everyone more often!
ReplyDelete