Thursday, August 8, 2013

Beauty School?

I promised Andrea that I would come to her school as soon as my summer company
was gone.  So... on 8/7/13 I weeded in the garden a while first thing in the 
morning, got ready, stopped at Grandma's grave to place a little plague
 I got for her and then headed to Spanish Fork to find Andrea.



 This is MATC...Mountainland Applied Technology School.
 Here's the Beauty Salon.

 Here's the beautician, so let the beautification begin! 

 Whoa! Is this really a beauty school?

 Caution:  This could happen to you if you come here!

 What do you think of my mohawk?

 Can I pull off an asymmetrical look?

 Oh my!  I have hobbit hair!

 But I  kinda like it! It took Andrea over an hour to make me look like this.

The high lighting has began!  
Summary:  Andrea waxed my eyebrows, dyed my eye 
lashes, gave me a facial and a full weave...for only $18.50. 

Cautionary tale: Not all that goes on in a beauty school is beautiful! 

4 comments:

  1. I love the hobbit hair! It could be a new look for you!! :0) This post makes me even more sad that I didn't think to take me camera when we went to visit her. :0(

    I am glad you documented it so well! I am curious about the waxing pictures. Was it just too painful to rememeber? :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love the pictures June! Such a fun day! Keep sharing these fun things

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the HAIR!!! You all have too much fun. LOVE YOU BOTH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We vote this one of your best posts! We are wishing we could go visit Andrea now... ;) Colton really wants some of those highlights...

    ReplyDelete