Friday, August 2, 2013

Ben sets new record


A RECORD IS BORN: A CHALLENGE ISSUED! 
On Aug. 1, 2013, Ben was bored, but he had a plan.  He would set the 
world's  record for riding a tricycle to the grain tanks and back.  
He made the two mile trip in 24 minutes and 50 seconds.  He challenges
 any and ALL to beat his amazing record & then recover from the residual stiffness.





 Stop! Look! and Listen!



 Victor's Smile!

 Cool Down Lap!

 When you are hot, you're HOT!

3 comments:

  1. Wow Ben! I am super impressed! I would love to hear about any and all challengers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How does he think of challenges like this?! Who made sure he went all the way there without getting up and running? I am impressed with that boys stamina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's a good thing we looked back or we would have missed this! Ben is so funny! Who would have thought?! :) I am thoroughly impressed that he made it that far!

    ReplyDelete