The Levan 2nd Ward Relief Society sponsored a day time temple trip
to the Provo Temple on April 7, 2014. It was designed for our older
sisters and for those who hadn't seen the new films yet.
It was a lovely Spring day, but a very early spring for the tulips.
Eight ladies attended: Me, Magdalene Cummings, Sharon Christensen, Andrea Echols,
Sharon Bateman, Beth Hone, Cheryl Stephensen, and Amberlee Worwood.
We had lunch at Panda Express following the session. We'll do it again in the Fall!
The sprinklers were on and I'm guessing in two weeks this will be breathtaking.
I took some pictures of the progress on the Provo Tabernacle Temple on the way home.
It feels good to have Moroni overseeing the work site.
I watched the crane pick these up and then set them
down. Two BIG cranes are on site 24/7.
I'm guessing this will be underground parking.
This building is proof that sacred and holy things can come of the ashes of life.
No comments:
Post a Comment