Tyler and Katie had their 3rd anniversary on June 24th.
Brenda invited us up for a barbecue that evening.
First---Neldon and Tyler put the grill together.
Neldon got it for Father's Day.
Neldon got it for Father's Day.
The kids enjoyed being together in the yard while we waited.
Cookie sported the "cone of shame" throughout the event due to a
neutering procedure earlier in the day. He was quite miserable!
Haylie and Hayden demonstrated a recreational use for a hand truck. Super fun!
I can tell that Tyler has his hand over his heart and is
standing on one leg. What I don't know is ---why?
All our current "Utah" girls: Katie, Brenda and Andrea!
This cake was a belated birthday cake for Aunt Kim,
but it served as a "happy anniversary"
but it served as a "happy anniversary"
cake for Ty and Katie as well. It was the
BIGGEST chocolate cake I can remember.
BIGGEST chocolate cake I can remember.
It required a cleaver to cut it!
Dallin knew just what to do with his piece.
Tyler took the "Full Slice" challenge and enjoyed every bite.
No comments:
Post a Comment