The Primary children and family dinner/dance has become an annual
event for us. We're not certain who enjoys it the most---them or us!
John Hanks sets up his sound system for the dance.
Gary Wood wanted to learn all he could.
Badminton was a featured activity. (Hunts and Andersons came.)
Pettits did, too!
Linda Hank's Dad and Barbara enjoy some visiting time.
A line formed at the swings more of the evening.
Josh Brooks with their most recent arrival.
As usual, the horses stole the show! Allie Wood has Cherokee
and Savannah Hanks is leading Chica. They were like the Pied Piper!
Dad is explaining to Ashton, Jackson and Jacob about Abby's crooked tail.
Trent Hunt and Travis' Ballow's youngest!
Eclipse was another one in competition to our dancing.
The kids found she was easy to catch if you had a corn stalk for her to eat.
Allie Wood.
Kyle Wood was the only one who could light a fire under her.
This is Jace Petitt.
We finally had to put the horse away to get our dance started.
Dan and Amber Hunt's baby. (I love his coloring:)
Once the dance was underway, we had great participation.
When the kids leave planning to come back next
year, we know the activity was successful.
************************
Wish you could have seen Gary and Stephanie Wood country dancing!
They have still got it all, but it was too dark to document.
When I grow up I want to be like you and Dad. I want to have a yard that is conducive to lots of fun parties. I think the more advanced in wisdom and years you two get the more the party animals in you come out. ;)
ReplyDeleteI wished I coulda been there! I love parties! Looks like you had a great turn out. :)
ReplyDelete