We got new vinyl windows on Oct. 8, 2014. The following photos
are among the very last taken with the old windows in the back ground.
LUKE, ,LEIA, and KATIE. We decorated these pumpkins
while the guys were at the Priesthood session of conference. 10/4/14
We also made these little paper witch shoes that hold candy.
The installers were a bit late, but they finally arrived. (10/8/14/)
Our new windows were tucked inside the trailer.
Here's the entire installation crew: Chris (inside) and James (outside).
Chris did all the hard work, and James did the technical stuff.
James has the new window in!
Looks great! Clean, clear, quiet, excellent energy conservation rating, attractive.
Chris in the kitchen window above the stair case. I was more nervous that he was.
Chris tearing out the BIG kitchen window.
Even without glass it's a picture window. :)
A similar shot with the new glass panels in.
The new windows in back. Frost on the inside of the windows should be history!
Andrea's new window.
Those look great! Can't wait to see them in person
ReplyDeleteYour pumpkins turned out so cute! It helps to have cuteness helping make them. :0) I love the new windows! They look so good!! I am glad you finally have new windows. YOu will love that kind.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful windows! I bet you don't even need to put bubble-wrap up to insulate those guys!
ReplyDeleteLove the Wilkins' scary faces! ;)
ReplyDeleteWow! Cool windows! I didn't even know you were getting new windows. They look great. Maybe now Andrea won't be able to crawl out her window at night to go out and see her boyfriends... ;)