Saturday, June 27, 2015

First Week of Summer

I finally got our planters in and they bring me joy!




This beautiful rose was Grandma Marvin's.  
Notice how much of the greenery is morning glory.

Katie doesn't like it when Tyler has to go on business for a few 
days...but if they come to Levan while he is gone, I love it!

Luke

Gabriel

Luke, Katie, Gabriel, and Leia

Abbie is my best walking partner in the mornings, 
although she rarely makes it all the way.

Dad took the bridge out because it has water rotted so badly.  
Wait until he gets the metal one he is designing put together.

Katie is packing the WHOLE family while Tyler is away.

2 comments:

  1. I have thought on more than one occasion that Katie is the woman! I am glad she gets to come play at your house from time to time. It looks like you have a new trampoline cover...Luke and Leia are getting some great use and exercise out of it.

    I love your flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful flowers! I am a little jealous you get to play with the Wilkins so often! Thanks for sharing the fun! 😊

    ReplyDelete