Monday, December 21, 2020

October at a Glance

 

 

OCTOBER 2020 AT A GLANCE

Oct. 4, 2020: Our granddaughter, Amy Mitchell was engaged to Cody Hayward.

Oct. 8: Scott and Janna closed on their new home in Lehi.

Oct. 11: Levan 2nd Ward met as a whole ward for the first time since the pandemic restrictions began in March.  I was asked to give the opening prayer.  We had our first ZOOM Relief Society meeting.

Oct. 12, Oct 15, Oct. 17, Oct. 20:  Darrel and I worked at Scott and Janna’s doing all we could to get things in better shape for them to move in. We met a neighbor or two and found the neighborhood lovely.

Oct. 16: Janna and the kids flew in from Florida.  They stayed here one night and then stayed at their new home even though their furniture had not arrived.

Oct. 18: Our ward had their first ZOOM Sunday School meeting following Sacrament Meeting today.

Oct. 21: Darrel and I received our official mission call to Adam-Ondi-Ahman.  My Dad and I drove to the top of Ephraim Canyon today.  It was gorgeous and he enjoyed it a great deal.

Oct. 22: Darrel and I turned in our mission acceptance letter. 

Oct. 23: Darrel had a heart ultra-sound today and found all well.

Oct. 27: My kind, wonderful Aunt Beth passed-away today at a facility in Springville.  Ann and Nancy were with her.  She was a remarkable woman who made a difference in many lives.

Oct. 30: Our tank less water heater went out and our college grandchildren showed up for the Halloween weekend.  We put a regular one back in as getting a tank-less heater would take too long to arrive.

Oct. 31:  We had a wonderful Halloween Party with our college aged grandchildren.  We had a mystery dinner, a four-wheeler treasure hunt, games, pumpkin carving and a movie.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment