Friday, November 22, 2013

Carpet Cleaning Day :)


11/2/13:  Once the kitchen project was done and the dust had settled, I made 
arrangements with Uncle Blake to come a professionally clean some 
carpet on Nov. 2nd!   He works for Austin Kenison.  He came down 
early and had breakfast with us and then he got to work!

It took him about an hour to do the stairs. living room, front entry, hall and
 the traffic areas in the computer room and Andrea's bed room.  (No need to 
do ours as Dad, Laura and Janna gave me new carpet for that room for my birthday:).

Uncle Blake strung the hose through the front door and...fired up
all the high tech stuff on board.  The carpet was two or three shades lighter
when he got through.  The total bill was $75, and it was worth every penny!

After Blake left, Dad and I headed north.  He checked out the
Wells Fargo Wagon while I grabbed a few things in COSCO.  Then we
met Andrea at Sam's and took her with us to the Hale Theater production
of "In The Heights."  It had lots of amazing singing and Latin Dancing.
 It also had an almost universal message. 
Here's Dad and Andrea in front of a little shop featured in  the play.

As you can see, Grandma Anna joined us.  She had been to 
a baptism in Tooele with Uncle Alan and Aunt Sheree. (One of 
Scott and Regina's children.)   They dropped Grandma off at the 
theater on their return trip.  The timing was perfect! 

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you still get to enjoy the Hale Theater.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about good deal! He got breakfast and paid out of the deal. That's what I'm talking about! :) We are jealous of your proximity to the Hale Theatre too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love seeing your blog! I check it every couple of days or so!

    ReplyDelete