For our final wood haul of the season, we waited for
a day Andrea was home. You will soon see why! :)
The first tree was down so fast I missed it. Dad
pulled it to a location nearer the truck.
My job was to load the pieces onto the trailer.
TIMBER!!!
Andrea decided she wants to be a super high
performance model with chain saw skills!
performance model with chain saw skills!
Dad and Andrea together made short work of each tree.
If I got behind she'd help me out!
No matter what, she is good for comic relief!
These came from the HUGE tree Dad was working on.
The trailer is getting fuller and fuller. But not full enough!
We took a water break and Dad is pointing
out his next target across the wash.
out his next target across the wash.
After it was down, Andrea tried to get it to budge. It wouldn't!
But with some help from the truck, you can see it is spanning the wash.
But with some help from the truck, you can see it is spanning the wash.
Andrea found a log she could ride!
Hail the conquering TRIO!
All I can say is---- this wood haul was faster, more productive
and definitely more fun. Thanks Andrea!
and definitely more fun. Thanks Andrea!
Andrea backed Dad in and we headed home
with enough wood to due us this winter.
That looks like it was a super fun trip. I am almost sad that I missed it. :0) I agree things are more entertaining with Andrea around! We can't wait for her to come visit us.
ReplyDeleteShe is quite the little thespian. ;) I am just not sure I would turn her loose with a weapon of mass destruction.... But that's just me... ;)
ReplyDeleteWow when is Dad and Andrea going to come help us get the wood off of our hill? Hehehe GOOD JOB Guy and Ladies!!
ReplyDelete