Sunday, July 5, 2015

July 4th, 2015

We attended the Flag Raising ceremony on the 4th.  The crowd was smaller than usual.  
Such events aren't as popular with the raising generation, especially at 7:00 a.m.
 Ryan and Ashton Pettit, with Jarom and Brian Ercanbrack.

 The Pettit boys raise the flag: Jace, Brandon and Ashton.


 Old Glory on July 4, 2015 in Levan.

 Scout salute. Jace, Brandon and Ashton

 Jarom Ercanbrack

 Steve Bateman was the speaker. His conclusion was...like Captain Moroni--- we have 
a Title of Liberty.  It is our Flag and the principles upon which our nation was built.

After some work on our bathroom project, we went to a barbeque at Suazo's. 

 Dad enjoying some shade in his I-fish shirt.   Tony and Dad manned the grill.

 Linda and her cousin, Sharon. (From Florida)

Sarah and her boys---Huckleberry, and Teddy.
Huck is only two!

2 comments:

  1. I love the small town flag raising! We missed that his year. It's always fun to party with the Suazos though! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you got to party with some great party animals. Happy 4th!
    Love~Karrie

    ReplyDelete