Saturday, July 11, 2015

Master Bath project is complete!




Dad tore EVERY THING out of the bathroom on June 29, 2015.  That was the day the remodeling project began in the only room of the house with original flooring.
Left: new cabinets delivered.
Right: New cabinets installed. (7/2/15)



Dad installed the cabinet top, sink and fixture. 
I cleaned EVERYTHING, textured and painted the walls AND picked
 out everything for Dad to install. We're a great team don't you think? 

 Dad also laid the porcelain tile flooring. Here he is putting mud
 on the last piece of tile.  His expression is unclear as the 
whether there was more pain or more joy at this point in time. 

Then Dad discovered a great new way to really clean your toilet. 


He also discovered a new way to clean your glasses, too.  :) 

This is a "Hey thanks for my new power washer.  It works great!" 

Meanwhile back at the master bath project. Dad
 hung all the new hardware. (I supervised:)


How do you like the double towel rack? 

The new show head is not on in this shot and you
 can't see the new Halogen light panel.
That will be the surprise for when you visit.

Then...we put mirrors on the inside of the cupboard so
Dad could see the back of his head when he combs his hair. 
(Sadly it did not increase the amount of hair to see!) 

As you can tell..........
all is COOL and...............
beautiful here on the homestead.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Looks really nice! Did you put the toilet back in your bathroom or leave it out? I couldn't quite tell from the pictures. Love the double-sided mirror though. You are a good team. :)
    And I want to try out Dad's power washer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bathroom looks so good! I am excited to see it next time I come to visit. Dad looks like he is getting some good use out of his power washer. Love You!
    ~Karrie
    P.S.
    Hahaha! You thought I was Shellie. :0)

    ReplyDelete