Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Mississippi visit to meet Joshua Cordell Shirley

After a few wonderful days in FL, we (Janna, Bethany, Abby, SJ, Ammon and I) 
loaded into Janna's van and headed for Mississippi.
It was a long, but very beautiful drive.  
Listening to "Stealing the Preacher" made it quite pleasant.

When we arrived, we met Joshua Cordell for the first time.  He had 
been growing like a wild zucchini, so it was good we arrived when we did.

Seeing him and the Shirleys was worth every mile.  He is a super sweet baby.


As you can see, I couldn't get enough of him realizing are stay was brief.


A Grandma and Josh moment.

Of course, Aunt Janna always has a project.  
She is finishing up a little barn for Eliza's horse.

Have you ever seen a girl with longer, more beautiful hair than Eliza?

SJ, Nathan and Eliza's piggies watching a  movie.

Aunt Malea enjoying every minute with Josh and Eliza.  She and Colton 
drove in from TX to meet us.  It was like a mini-family reunion.

The Shirleys can go to the base pool anytime.  That was super fun!
SJ was very confident in the water.    Nathan holds his nose until he jumps.  It was cute!

Daniel was the champion cannon ball jumper.

Bradley, Abby, Daniel and Eliza.  Ready---set---
JUMP!

Nathan knew how to turn the water on at the near by splash pad.
SJ rinsing off to head home.

Malea, Bethany, Mom, Janna, Karrie and Josh!  :) 

One final shot before the Potter's headed back to Texas.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I wish we could have been there too! So glad you were able to go. PS Karrie has great calves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely need to steal a few pictures! And thank you Katie! I am glad at least one area of my body is looking great. :) It was so fun and I appreciate all the effort everyone put into travel time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so fun we didn't want to leave! Josh is so cute we also had to steal him! I am so glad we made the drive and I was so happy to see you, Janna, Beth, and the gang while there! It was a baldy! We should do that every year... 😉

    ReplyDelete