You may not know, but Malea and Colton were in Utah over Labor Day weekend. They were here for Colton's Mom's birthday. We had tried to figure out how to see them for even a minute or two, but it appeared there was simply no way. As an after thought, I asked Malea what time they flew in. She said they flew in at 4:20 p.m. I could not believe what I was hearing! Janna and Ammon were flying in at 4:25 p.m. the same day, although not the same airline. So...we did get to see each other long enough for a hug and a few pictures. Enjoy!
Janna, Ammon, Malea and I
Janna, Ammon, Malea and Colton
Colton's sister Aubrey picked them up from the airport.
This is Malea and Colton, Mike and Aubrey their baby, Locke.
ON OUR WAY HOME FROM THE AIRPORT WE STOPPED
AT MARY'S FOR A MARVIN "REMEMBER WHEN" PARTY.
Aunt LeeAnn, Uncle Mark and Grandpa Marvin
Janna and Ammon settle in.
Bethany, Tyler and Neldon
Jeff, Jolene, Kimberly, Uncle Kent and Aunt Rebecca
Baby Wil
Tyler is like the Pied Piper: Sarah Jane was so happy to see Aunt Janna.
Rocky, Luke and Ammon Mary is smiling in the back ground.
Rocky, Luke and Ammon Mary is smiling in the back ground.
She ran a full marathon the next morning!!!
This is Annette and her new baby.
This is what remains of the old apple tree at Grandpa Marvin's house.
It split in half and fell clear to the ground, so Uncle Kent took out the other
half. It was clear that ants had eaten away the roots and it finally fell.
A LOT of memories were made under and in this old apple tree!
Grandpa raked up all the apples. I guess he will use them this winter.
Uncle Kent took this panoramic view of the party.
BELOW IS DAD'S MAGNUM OPUS!
Dad designed, engineered, and built this awesome new bridge after
the wooden one became unsafe because of water damage over the years.
We had it powder coated and we got it back
just in time for the Samoan cousin party.
just in time for the Samoan cousin party.
The MASTER creator!
Grandma Anna and Dad
Ammon and Janna
The morning of the party in Levan, Mary, Judy and I catered Grandpa
Marvin's 65th class reunion. These are the ones who attended.
THE SAMOAN COUSIN PARTY!
comes so he can shoot. He shoots
100's of rounds while here.
Samoan cousins know how to party!
These two cousins are meeting for the first time.
Their great grandmother's were sisters.
Their great grandmother's were sisters.
Brother and Sister Peterson (Ron and MaryLynn) brought these main
land China investigators to experience a farm and a BIG family.
Of course, we had buggy rides.
Grandpa and Janna got the horse ready to roll,
but Bethany took over as soon as she arrived.
Grandpa gave 4-wheeler rides.
It started to cool off as the party was ending.
This is what temperature it was the next morning.
It was so fun to be to these parties and have Janna and Ammon visit. I love the blog!
ReplyDeleteUncle Alan and Aunt Sheree are both looking so old! It is a little bit sad. I am glad you got to visit with some many cousins, and the weather looks like it was perfect. I am glad Janna got to join you. You got some cute pregnant shots of Janna. :0)
ReplyDelete