Friday, November 13, 2015

Our Trip to California: meeting Ephraim

Grandpa and I drove to California on Nov. 6, 2015 to visit with 
Jake, Meghan, Rorie,  and Noa.  We also went to  meet Ephraim 
and we were not disappointed.  When I looked into his little face, 
it stirred  memories of long ago and I had to smile.

 MOODS OF EPHRAIM! 


 This is Jake's old rocking horse that he got for Christmas when he 
was 18 months old.  Dad replaced the rockers and braces, Aunt 
Bethany repainted it and gave it a tail! Ephraim was a natural from the beginning.

 Ephraim in Grandpa's hat! 

Ephraim smiles at everyone, but Moma is his favorite.
Slobber baby! Adorable! 

 Ephraim and Grandpa K. 
(That is Mr. Dan in the back ground.  He is Jake's navy buddy
who has been staying with them until they are deployed. Mr. Dan's family
 is in Oregon so his kids could start school up there. )

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm in love with that boy! He's darling!! I'm so glad you got to go meet him and that you took good pictures. That horse looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ephraim is darling! He does look good on Jakie's rocking horse. I think my favorite is the one with him wearing Grandpa's hat. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete