These are pictures sent from Mississippi.
Nathan pushed Eliza off a trampoline.
Her right arm was broken and dislocated.
It required surgery and did some nerve damage.
Eliza is getting a new cast. She was a real trooper!
Eliza got her pins out on Jan. 3, 2017
LEVAN 2nd WARD CHRISTMAS PARTY 2016
The Martineau Family
SJ gives Santa a picture she had drawn for him.
Wil, Santa and SJ
Remembering MAGGIE!
Andrea got the license plates for her new car.
Maggie's team at the prison makes all the
stickers for all license plates in Utah.
Maggie sent hand crafted gifts for each of her
nieces and nephews. I wrapped them so they
could be put under a Christmas tree for them.
These t-shirts were hand painted without stencils.
These are three of Maggie's nephews who were
at her sister Kathy's home when Darrel
and I dropped the gifts off.
Darrel and I were in charge of the Marvin
Brother and Sister party this year. I made
arrangements for a private room at Golden Coral.
We celebrated Dad's 85th birthday that night, too.
I included Dad's sisters and Dan in the festivities.
Dad, Mary, Burtis, Judy and Mary Lou.

This is the whole group, minus Kieth and Annette who
left a few minutes early to go see Jason and Kat's new
baby who was born earlier that day.



That is a good looking bunch! Maggie did a great job on those t-shirts. She's quite the artist!
ReplyDelete