Monday, June 26, 2017

Ten Day Road Trip: Native American Museum and Gift Shop

These are shots taken from the visitor's center 
and museum at the base of the gondola trail.

The redwoods are the home of BIG Foot!  And...
the largest geode I have ever seen.

 There is a Native American Indian Museum here that is the 
largest in the US and features the collection of one woman. 
It features most of the major tribes from the US and Central America.
This beautiful lay-over is made of shells and is an original piece.

This is a Navajo couple.

Can you see the little papoose inside?

 
There were lots of ideas made from redwood 
for purchase there as well.  
We thought Bethany could make one of these!

1 comment:

  1. I love Indian stuff. I think I could have been Indian on another life because I like it so much!

    ReplyDelete