Sunday, June 25, 2017

Ten Day Road Trip: Portland, OR Temple




5/30/2017: We went from Mt. St. Helen's to the Portland temple 
where we enjoyed an endowment session.  We added another 
temple to the number of those we have visited.    We drove from 
there to Astoria where we spent the night at the Front Street Inn. 



When we came out of the temple Dad realized he didn't have the van keys.  
He hustled back in the temple to locate them.  I went to the van to wait.  I 
noticed one of the doors was not locked so I opened the door and sat inside.  
The thought came to look in the back for the keys.  As I looked back I caught 
a flash of blue from the ring on the keys.  Our van had been open with the 
keys and a fair amount of cash for over 2 hours! We had received a
personal tender mercy and we knew it!  It was Astoria or bust from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment