Thursday, June 8, 2017

Favorite FHE in May

We had Andrea home one chilly Monday evening 
in May so we went for a hike up Bear Canyon.

Aunt Andrea hauled Hans all the way up.
That gave SJ some personal time with Mom.

We found lots of snow!


We found the Indian mailbox.

We crossed the stream which was much smaller than we  expected.

This is what a good life looks like!

The water was very icy, but Hans didn't seem to notice......

But Aunt Andrea noticed!           Grandpa and SJ

Dad and I at the fall.

Bethany carried the load on the return trip.

Hans was delighted.

We stopped to look for fossils and found a few.

Bethany also found a very cold snake.

Rorie and her Dad helped us identify it later on.

Who do you think likes the other one most?

1 comment:

  1. You have some great pictures from the trip! I love it! I miss hiking to the waterfall.

    ReplyDelete