December 4: Today
was Neldon’s birthday.
We didn’t get to
see him, but connected by text.
Bethany
and Hans took Darrel to the airport early this morning for his flight to
Florida.
Sarah-Jane and I went to school
as usual and then I drove the JJHS Drama club to SLC to visit the KLS
broadcasting facility.
They made the
arrangements weeks ago, but as it turned out they were there on the morning of
President Trump’s visit to Utah.
They
got to see the motorcade come through and some were interviewed about their
feelings.
It turned out to be a
wonderful experience for them.
I spent
my time on temple square AFTER finding parking for the bus.
I got in on Clay Christianson’s organ recital
at noon.
I was so glad to be there.
I worked on my scripture study on Truth as
well.
Bethany did my pm run, so I got
home in good time.
I decided to take
myself to “Wonder” for FHE.
Our book
group had read the book and I found the movie “wonderful.”
Ammon and Grandpa fishing......for GATORS!
Grandpa was there for Abby's School Christmas program.
The amazing manger and stable
The one in a million stable Scenes from the production
WILD FLORIDA
Check out the horns!
Zonkey and Zorse
The trip included fishing for fish that turned out to be fishing for gators, and hunting for deer that turned out to be hunting for wild pigs. The results did not affect the amount of fun nor the joy of being together. Janna had Darrel help in the construction of an amazing stable and manger for the ward Christmas production. They are an unstoppable team. They also visited Wild Florida.
No comments:
Post a Comment